Team leader II
Title: Team Leader
Title: Team Leader
Job Title : Team Leader I
General Summary : Under guidance from Production Supervisor will be responsible for coordinating, monitoring, supervising and executing the activities of one or more production areas. Assists in the development of departmental personnel to enhance skills, improve responsiveness.
Duties & Responsibilities :
- Ensures that departmental goals are achieved by communicating established objectives.
- Communicates overall organizational directives. Maximizes employee participation to achieve the desired team approach.
- Ensures that employees are at work on time, actively engaged in their assigned departments and conforming to established safety regulations.
- Ensures that all company policies are followed.
- Provides immediate performance feed back, assisting in short-term resolution of emergency situations (e.g., injuries), safety issues, attendance issues, conduct, etc.
- Provides input to Production Supervisor for reporting reasons on manufacturing/production, employee performance/conduct and process flow.
- Ensure that time and attendance for assigned employees is accurate in data collection system.
- Will need to be able to handle multiple responsibilities at one time and must be able to deal effectively with people using a facilitative approach.
- Works with Production Supervisor to ensure that departmental goals are achieved.
- Receives assignments in the form of objectives and establishes goals to meet objectives.
Qualification : Graduate/ Diploma in Engineering
Experience : 4 years related experience
Skills Required :
- Demonstrate competencies of physical, mental, & interpersonal skills.
- Preferred proficiency in SAP as it relates to time and attendance, material transactions, etc.
- Knowledge – High level of skill and knowledge in manufacturing/production operations with demonstrated ability to function in a leadership role.
- Very good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Willingness to work in shifts