Be Aware: Job scams and internet fraud are increasing. Learn how to recognize and avoid job scams.
Generalist , HR
In our ‘always on’ world, we believe it’s essential to have a genuine connection with the work you do.
What is Expected:
HR Business partner to certain departments in Goa providing guidance HR support and guidance on all matters. Overall responsibility for contract workforce and oversee all matters related to contract workforce management and data analytics to ensure higher retention rates. Drive employee engagement activities and be part of regional / global project.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Oversee contract workforce management and ensure all matters related to contract employees including hiring, induction, headcount management, grievance handling, payroll management and exits are effectively handled. Would also be responsible for all contract MIS and reports as per timelines. Constantly provide creative solutions to improve retention rates of contract workers
- Facilitate employee labor relations through active communications between management and employees and provide consistent interpretation and application of company policies in order to maintain employee morale and a union free workplace.
- Assist in the development of new employees through a complete company orientation and by offering individual assistance to help clarify their job responsibilities and goal objectives.
- Administer compensation, benefit programs, employee activity programs, and special projects for employees to insure consistency and reliability of these programs.
- Administer and interpret company policies through proper communications to employees and managers in order to maintain consistency in their applications.
- Provide and maintain communication systems for employees through bulletin boards, publications, written memos, personal interviews and meetings in order to maintain proper information sources.
- Involve employees in developing activities that will include the majority of employees, while being mindful of cost: benefit ratio, in order to maintain high morale levels.
- Researches, analyzes, and presents information to help the company assess the value that the HR function and HR programs bring to the business. Uses internal and external sources to develop, monitor, and understand metrics that measure trends in the workforce. Analysis may include employee demographics, recruitment, attrition, retirements, compensation and benefit plan costs, plus financial and operational data.
- Preparation and analysis of various contract manpower reports including HC management reports and other data as required.
- Facilitate monthly inputs to finance for payroll and reports through Power BI dashboards
- Partner with the assigned business teams in end-end management of employees by providing strategic HR guidance as required.
- Assist employees with record changes and company policies by accessing policy information when requested to keep employees accurately informed.
- Assists with requests for creation of Position numbers and raising requisitions in EC SuccessFactors.
- Assist with all workflows of the employee lifecycle in EC including compensation and job information changes such a merit restructuring, promotions, equities, lateral transfers, resignations and termination.
- Update on daily basis HR Finance report, Salary database and Attrition/ separation file
- Partner with the Medical insurance service providers to ensure complete and up to date information on dependents, claims, claim resolutions and other matters as and when required.
- Provide management with information regarding pay increases and pertinent reports such as costing reports on a monthly basis and as and when required.
- Drive employee engagement activities, organizing and conducting employee activity/ social events.
- Supervise and provide guidance to HR Generalist responsible for contract workforce management
Relevant Education & Experience:
Masters in Human Resource Management (or related curriculum) with 5 to 8 years of experience
You will Excite us if you have:
- Relevant HR experience in manufacturing setup or experience handling HR matters for large groups of employees in a factory environment. Experience in dealing with statutory matters and labour relations is a must
- Must be able to appropriately handle confidential and sensitive information. Experience handling such information is preferred.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communications skills and demonstrated strong interpersonal skills in effectively dealing with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Must be able to effectively manage multiple priorities.
- Must have a high level of initiative and be able to work effectively without constant, direct supervision.
- Must have strong computer skills of MS office particularly in Excel (formula and analysis), PowerPoint and Word, Skills in BI/reporting tools like Power BI would be a plus.
- SAP knowledge will be added advantage.
CommScope is on a quest to deliver connectivity that empowers how we live, work, and learn. Our employees push the boundaries of communications technology that enables game-changing discoveries like 5G, the Internet of Things, and gigabit speeds for everyone, everywhere. With our unmatched expertise in copper, fiber, and wireless infrastructure, our global clients rely on us to outperform today and be ready for the needs of tomorrow.
If you want to grow your career alongside bright, passionate, and caring people who strive to create what's next, come connect to your future at CommScope.