Be Aware: Job scams and internet fraud are increasing. Learn how to recognize and avoid job scams.
Engineer II, Process
Everyone communicates. It’s the essence of the human experience. How we communicate is evolving. Technology is reshaping the way we live, learn and thrive. The epicenter of this transformation is the network—our passion.
Our experts are rethinking the purpose, role and usage of networks to help our customers increase bandwidth, expand capacity, enhance efficiency, speed deployment and simplify migration. From remote cell sites to massive sports arenas, from busy airports to state-of-the-art data centers—we provide the essential expertise and vital infrastructure your business needs to succeed. The world’s most advanced networks rely on CommScope connectivity
Under general supervision, is responsible for developing, implementation and coordinating method and process production to maximize output of established priorities.
- Develop and implement effective and reliable process, controls and documentation for production to achieve the desired quality, reliability of the products at optimum costs
- Work closely with the R&D team, Quality, Procurement, planning and Production during the new product introduction projects to deliver robust designs and manufacturing processes which meets the cost and performance goals of the project.
- Develop alternatives and studies to modify equipment and introducing new methods, machines, tools to reduce production cost and/or to improve product performance and quality.
- Ensure Compliance to the standards and procedures and create systems, checks and processes to prevent opportunities for nonconformance
- Will help Analyzing and addressing production defects with Quality Representatives
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of identifiable factors.
- Exercises judgment within generally defined practices and policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Will be required to participate in activities that require frequent time spent on the manufacturing floor and occasionally working outdoors
- 5 + years of work experience in a medium volume /mix electro-mechanical manufacturing or production environment with an emphasis on manufacturing processes.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Preferably Bachelor’s in related curriculum such as Electrical or Electronics or Mechanical or ETC Engineering with preferably 5+ Years of Related Experience
- Additional experience in New product introduction process or new product design would be desirable.
What makes you Awesome
Ability to effectively interact with personnel of different levels and fields. Ability to regularly contact, influence and negotiate with both internal and external individuals on complex issue.
In today’s always-on world, CommScope is pushing the bounds of communications technology. We are building better connections and shaping networks of the future. For more than 40 years, we’ve been leaders in innovating the network infrastructure of the future. Developments such as the Internet of Things, seamless connectivity, and 5G introduce new requirements and demand creative thinking. With our unmatched expertise in copper, fiber, and wireless infrastructure, our global clients rely on us to outperform today and be ready for the needs of tomorrow.
Commscope is an Equal Opportunity Employer.