Everyone communicates. It’s the essence of the human experience. How we communicate is evolving. Technology is reshaping the way we live, learn and thrive. The epicenter of this transformation is the network—our passion. Our experts are rethinking the purpose, role and usage of networks to help our customers increase bandwidth, expand capacity, enhance efficiency, speed deployment and simplify migration. From remote cell sites to massive sports arenas, from busy airports to state-of-the-art data centers— we provide the essential expertise and vital infrastructure your business needs to succeed. The world’s most advanced networks rely on CommScope connectivity.
Job Description :
To plan and carry out all sales activities on assigned accounts or areas. Responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction and managing quality of product and service sales until the delivery to meet the budget and contribute company growth.
- Manage sales account and the partner and develop new sales opportunities in focus area (cloud application and virtual network infrastructure) and maintain recurring sales revenue and keep increase customer satisfaction
- Plan sales forecast and perform sales activity for the achievement.
- Support sales engineering team and post sales team to win business and maintain business for long term.
Bachelor’s degree (Master’s degree preferred)
Experience (type & duration)
1. 5 years Sales or Pre-sales(SE) experience at communication / IT industry
2. 3 years Sales experience for service providers (telecom operators, cable TV, broadcasters)
1. Basic management tools and IT literacy on PC / Tablet / smartphone such as Microsoft Office
2. Fluent both in Japanese and in English (TOEIC 650 or more)
Domestic trip and Overseas trip required up to 20% workload
Experience (type & duration)
1. Experience in sales related to Appliance Server and Cloud
2. 50M Yen ($500K) or more project management experience (nice to have)
1. Understanding of IT, Server and Cloud technology.
2. Fluent speaking, reading, writing in business English
3. Subject Matter Expert on matters important to our industry, Cable/Telco and Cloud application
It is the policy of CommScope to provide Equal Employment Opportunities to all individuals based on merit, qualifications and abilities. CommScope does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age or any other characteristics as protected by law. Furthermore, this contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals with disabilities.