Suzhou - China
Transforming the wireless industry is dependent on the strength of innovation. At CommScope, we recognize the role of technology in redefining the way that we live; it's why we're not afraid to take on new challenges. Our team of engineers, whether early in career or experienced, are committed to showcasing the power of CommScope innovation. From opportunities in software, electrical, quality or mechanical - we have positions that support our end to end technology. So what's it like to work with us? Find out how you can use your engineering skills to make your mark on the world.
- Full Time
- Level: Experienced
- Travel: Yes (occassional)
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes for a successful Engineer at CommScope? Check out the traits below to see if you have the right mix.
- Team Player
Why We Work Here
"I love working for CommScope because of the amazing opportunies for growth and development in the video (cable) marketplace, particularly as a female engineer. I am on the front lines of new endeavors for CommScope in the cable marketplace allowing me to advance my knowledge and expertise while still pursuing other opportunities."Christin Principal Technical Support Engineer
"I am excited to come to work because innovating is the core of what I do. Working towards next generation products in advanced technology and CommScope's ecosystem. Each day we are problem solving and it keeps me going."Jala Staff Support Engineer
"My background is in Physics. I love everything telecommunications. So for my job to be at the forefront of it and now have the opportunity to collectively solve wireless, wired, massive, private, and business telecommunication problems and develop new telecommunication technology in the process is an offer I could not pass."Norbert Software Engineer
"My job is rewarding to know that my work helps make other people's jobs easier and creates high quality products for our customers."Paige Manufacturing Automation Engineer II
"The best part of working at CommScope is the people that I work with; this is a place that all work together on the same goal to succeed."Troy Principal Test Engineer
CommScope offers many career paths to support your immediate and future success. Below is an example of the first few progressions you could have in your Engineering career.
Engineer leads to Engineer II.
Engineer II leads to Staff Engineer.
Staff Engineer leads to Senior Staff Engineer.
Senior Staff Engineer leads to Principal Engineer.
Principal Engineer ends this branch.
Life & Disability
Vacation & Leave
Specific benefits vary from country to country.
1. Be responsible for antenna design and/or development, including antenna testing & tuning, as well as test data analysis and reporting;
2. Acts as a key contributor within a project team. May direct or coordinate work of drafters, technicians and other non-exempt personnel.
3. Provide technical support to operation line, such as trouble shooting, improving FPY from design aspect, ECR, etc;
4. Support customer test and on-site trouble shooting when necessary;
5. Provide necessary support to PLM and Sales team incld. responding to customers RFQ/RFP, meeting with customers, etc;
6. Work closely with our R&D centers in US, China, and India
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
1. Preferably 5 years related experience with Bachelor’s in related curriculum such as Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
2. Preferably 3 years experiences with Master’s in related curriculum such as Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering, excellent fresh graduate is also considered.
1. Preferably 5 years of working experience in antenna design.
2. Familiar with simulation software such as HFSS, CST, MWO, etc., as well as familiar with AutoCAD or DraftSight.
3. Learning on the fly with clear sense and logical thinking.
4. Being initiative & responsible & drive for results.
5. Can work well with colleagues and willing to help others.
6. Being innovative.
7. High Integrity.
8. Good communication skills, including written and spoken English.
9. Good planning skill is a plus.
1: Microwave/ wireless communication background
2: be familiar with the simulation software
3: related antenna or other module (such as diplexer, phase shifter, etc.) design and development experience.
4: Software experience
Good to have:
1: Good communication skill both in Mandarin and English
2: Project management ability
Explore the Location
Get directions and see what's around our office.Start Exploring