Representative, HR Shared Services
Validate and approve all APAC/ China personnel and organizational changes in Employee Central (EC) system through workflow as well as organizational structure data changes.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Validate and approve all employee data changes by accurately processing personnel and organizational transactions in a timely manner. Reviews the work of others to ensure error-free delivery of the final product.
• Interfaces with vendors, subject matter experts, and HR Business partners, local HR
• Maintains case tracking system to keep record of transactions for all customers.
• Escalates any EC or other complex issues Supervisor APAC HR Shared Services or appropriate Center of Excellence. Provides feedback and input from cases to Tier II Reps or Supervisor to be evaluated and added to department knowledge base, SOP and training documents when applicable.
• Prepare and issue employee and employment related letters.
• Participates in activities designed to improve customer satisfaction and business performance.
• Assists with system testing and validation when required. Participates in training on APAC/China regional personnel records maintenance for applicable countries.
• Maintain absence recording data for employees in SAP.
• Support reporting requests as required
• Any other tasks as requested by the management
Include demonstrated competencies and physical, mental, & interpersonal skills.
•Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Business Administration with specialization in HR.
•Must have a minimum of 1-3 years experiences in customer service or human resources with at least 1 year in human resources.
•A strong understanding of human resources policies, procedures, and benefits is required.
•Microsoft Office Tools (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word), typing proficiency and experience in help desk applications, database reporting and SAP/HRIS/ Success Factors experience is preferred.
•Excellent verbal and written communications skills. English verbal and written communication is must.
•Maintains a general knowledge of common Human Resources programs, procedures, and benefits through ongoing training.
•Willingness to rotate schedule, as needed.