Be Aware: Job scams and internet fraud are increasing. Learn how to recognize and avoid job scams.
Global Scale APAC Leader
We are currently recruiting for a Director of Sales – APAC Global Scale Accounts to join our team. This role will preferably be based in Singapore or Australia, but this is open for conversation pending the candidate.
In the Director of Sales role you will be responsible for developing account relationships at an executive level, as well as managing the on-going customer account relationships for named Target Global Scale Customer Accounts with the sales contributors. This individual will work with customers and internal partners to create, execute, and optimize a newly defined market and sales initiatives. This is a highly visible position. Proactive resolution of customer issues and escalations is pivotal. Speed and sense of urgency is also pivotal. Daily collaboration with the account managers and other pertinent stakeholders to assess key decision-makers’ needs and understands customer’s business, technology, and product requirements to develop a plan of action to meet customer needs. Works with business unit leaders in support of customer needs and event. Works extensively with field sales to engage local partner relationships.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES:
- APAC oversight for the APAC Global Scale ESA Accounts team.
- Coaches a team of Global Account Managers that are responsible for executing on named account strategies headquartered in other regions, and for defining and executing on named accounts headquartered in APAC.
- In conjunction with SAM’s, Field Teams, Regional Leaders, Technical Leads, and the Business Units, accountable for revenue and demand forecasting, account planning, project planning and other administrative tasks to grow financial objectives.
- Ensures that appropriate internal resources are engaged to participate in sales, customer, and partner enablement activities that close sales opportunities. In alignment with the key account strategic account plans, formulates, develops, and implements end user, channel, business and sales action plans at the tactical level to achieve financial goals for the Account Managers.
- Create Programs and other incentives to help create value in the CommScope Global Scale organization.
- Answerable for expense management.
- Yields information and reports to inform management of sales progress and success.
- Integrates with sales contributors to assesses market opportunities and develops business plans to meet revenue objectives.
- Oversees Market research and analysis and planning to enable appropriate allocation of time to accounts and customers.
- Evolves recommendations on growth, opportunities for key target accounts.
- Inspires and directs salespeople to support CommScope’s strategic sales objectives (i.e., new product sales, new customer acquisition, etc.). Provides leadership, coaching and counseling for all associates in sales concepts, principles, and practices.
- Recruits, hires, trains, and develops competent sales personnel consistent with business needs and CommScope’s human resources policies.
- Regulates the execution of field engagement and enablement of the sales cycle, from prospecting and qualifying sales leads, to coordinating sales activities and required resources for solution development negotiating, closing, and servicing Global Scale APAC business.
- A completed bachelor’s degree preferred with 10 plus years of related experience required
- Exceptional interpersonal skills enabling teamwork
- Clear, concise communications
- Customer/ Account/Market/Industry Knowledge: thorough knowledge of market and customer base
- Coaching dexterity
- Relationship building expertise
- Presentation savvy
- Analytical finesse
- Product/Service/Solution Knowledge
- Virtual home office
- Travel - 50% +