Inside Sales Representative
Responsible for generating leads via lead generation tools, advancing the sales process, creating SPR’s and other assigned activities. Conduct research to identify leads and distribute leads to other Account Managers (team members) through telephone, email, webinar and in person. They will participate in planning and execution of company marketing activities.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Cold-call prospects that are generated by external lead generation tools
- Overcome objections of prospective customers
- Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential opportunities
- Establish and maintain a working relationship distributors / channel partners promoting the use of INF/NET Enterprise products
- Create and deliver qualified opportunities to other team members
- Maintain and expand our database via D365
- Ensure follow-up by passing leads to appropriate team members with calls to action, dates complete profile of information, etc
- Assist in creating SPR’s for other team members
- Handle inbound calls and convert into sales leads
- Attend periodic sales training where applicable
- Report on sales activities to the INF Distribution Manager as directed.
- Actively utilize and maintain sales opportunities in D365
- Prepare and maintain customer database within D365
RELATED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
Graduate with 2-4 years of expereince in Inside sales is preferable
Include demonstrated competencies and physical, mental, & interpersonal skills
- strong relevant industry experience
- (Desirable) Experience in the installation and/or sales of Structured Cabling Systems or Associated Products incorporating Copper and Fibre Applications at corporate end-user level
- (Desirable) Technical experience in either communications and/or associated industries.
- Experience using D365 or similar CRM databases.
- Well-developed and proven commercial skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills as well as presentation skills
- Windows based PC skills
- Strong team player capable of working cross-functionally with other teams
- Ability to work autonomously
- Self-driven, energetic and enthusiastic
- Strong customer focus