Be Aware: Job scams and internet fraud are increasing. Learn how to recognize and avoid job scams.
Supply Chain Intern
CommScope is seeking a Supply Chain Intern to join our team in Richardson, TX or Hickory, NC!
Learn More About Internship Programs at CommScope
As CommScope designs and builds connectivity for the world's most advanced networks, we're building something equally as important: careers for bright college students like you. Our Summer Internship Program is designed to provide you an invaluable work experience through completing challenging projects to help you grow and develop.
Throughout the 12-week program, you will collaborate with some of the best in the industry, receive on the job training and participate in professional development workshops, executive speaker series, and other networking and social events!
What to Expect:
As a IT – SCM Intern, you will be responsible for any Project related or other tasks assigned to you. You will work closely with IT Business Engagement and Analysts to complete assigned tasks.
You Will Make an Impact By:
- Support the IT team in completing tasks related to SCM Projects, Change Requests, etc.
- Assist with troubleshooting issues and provide technical support
- Lend IT support in areas such as, Manufacturing, Procurement, Planning, Quality, Order Management and other SCM related business areas.
Required Qualifications for Consideration
- Junior or Senior standing in a BS, BA or master’s student in Engineering or other disciplines that understand SCM - Manufacturing, Logistics, Planning, etc. from an accredited university.
- Proven strong academic performer with a minimum GPA of 3.2
- Ability to work in the US without sponsorship now or in the futurey
You Will Excite Us If You
- Data Science (in SCM area’s), Emerging Technologies such as, Blockchain, IoT, AI, Machine Learning, etc.
- Demonstrate strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Show innovation through unique ideas and propose them to the team
In today’s always on world, CommScope is pushing the bounds of communications technology. We are building better connections and shaping networks of the future. For more than 40 years, we’ve been leaders in innovating the network infrastructure of the future. Developments such as the Internet of Things, seamless connectivity and 5G introduce new requirements and demand creative thinking. With our unmatched expertise in copper, fiber and wireless infrastructure, our global clients rely on us to outperform today and be ready for the needs of tomorrow.