Pricing Analytics Lead
In our ‘always on’ world, we believe it’s essential to have a genuine connection with the work you do.
Advance your career by advancing data!
CommScope is looking to add a Pricing Analytics Lead to our team in Richardson, TX.
We recognize the workplace is changing and success can be achieved in many ways. This role can participate in our Flex@Work program, which provides flexible workplace options that are conducive to success. You can learn more about Flex@Work here.
How You'll Help Us Connect the World.
Reporting to the Global Pricing Director, the role is designed to support the Regional Marketing Managers, the Deal Processing team, and Global Product Line Managers with dashboards and tools to optimize profitability and improve opportunity win rates. The Senior Pricing & Data Analyst also generates and maintains dashboards for the Broadband Business Unit.
You will develop, maintain, and continuously improve the processes creating market intelligence for deal optimization including market pricing, competitiveness, quote analyses, deal rating, and profitability. Let's shape the future together!
You Will Make an Impact By:
- Maintains deal scoring tools, monitors regional decision criteria, and proposes adjustments to optimize the deal scoring process.
- Monitors deal product mix tracking trends. Suggest adjustments to RMM and GPLM for portfolio optimization.
- Generates periodical quote performance reports pointing alignment with the GPLM and BU strategy. Demonstrates solid competence when presenting dashboards and business analysis key partners.
- Detects ‘high offender’ deals and quantifies the impact on overall business performance.
- Tracks average quoted and selling price trends for key contributing product families.
- Maintains and updates reports using quote data (PRT) to support recurrent regional Quote Portfolio reviews with sales leadership and Opportunity Managers and Deal Processing Team tracking high impact deals, expiring and won quotes with open status.
- Delivers feedback to RMM and GPLM teams to generate and maintain effective price-critical issue levels.
- Build/Maintain the STD Pricing system (SAP Lists & Discounts) as a parallel continuous project in conjunction with Regional Pricing Managers.
- Supports continuous competitor analysis generating market pricing intelligence.
- Consolidate market intelligence and translate it into STD pricing.
- Uses standard methodology to continuously improve and develop processes and tools.
Required Qualifications for Consideration:
- A completed Bachelor's Degree with 2+ years of combined experience in data mining, business reporting, or finance.
- Highly proficient Excel skills.
- Well-founded cultural sensitivity with the ability to maintain relationships globally
- In-depth understanding of market segmentation and strategy development principles.
- High-level problem-solving and decision-making skills coupled with excellent analytical and research skills.
- Proficient consulting and persuasion skills along with an eye for detail.
- Accomplished in working within a matrix environment, building strong cross-functional and cross-regional relationships.
- Exceptional diagnostic and influencing skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills - verbal and written – able to capture relevant information and optimally document and articulate findings to senior leadership.
What happens after you apply: Learn how to prepare yourself for the next steps in our hiring process by visiting https://careers.commscope.com/how-we-hire.
Sponsorship: This position is not eligible for employment-based immigration sponsorship and applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.
Perks & Benefits: The candidate will be rewarded with a comprehensive benefits package, including paid vacation, medical, dental, and vision plans, life and accidental death insurance, a 401(k) plan, and participation in the Company’s Annual Incentive Plan.
CommScope is on a quest to deliver connectivity that empowers how we live, work, and learn. Our employees push the boundaries of communications technology that enables game-changing discoveries like 5G, the Internet of Things, and gigabit speeds for everyone, everywhere. With our unmatched expertise in copper, fiber, and wireless infrastructure, our global clients rely on us to outperform today and be ready for the needs of tomorrow.
If you want to grow your career alongside bright, passionate, and caring people who strive to create what's next…..come connect to your future at CommScope.
CommScope is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO), including people with disabilities and veterans. If you are seeking an accommodation for the application or interview process, please contact us to submit your request at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also learn more about CommScope’s accommodation process and EEO policy at careers.commscope.com/eeo.