Logistics Project Manager
In our ‘always on’ world, we believe it’s essential to have a genuine connection with the work you do.
CommScope is recruiting a Logistics Project Manager to join our growing team! This is a hybrid role. Candidates will be based in the US near any of our CommScope offices, with preferences towards Richardson, TX.
How You Will Make An Impact:
- Assemble project teams, assign individual responsibilities, develop and track project timeline, quality, and budget.
- Coordinate data and analytics to support project execution and present to management
- Lead project governance and controls appropriate to the complexities of the project ensuring that project deliverables adhere to the agreed governance and risk frameworks.
- Build key relationships with stakeholders across all levels
- Lead “build-vs-buy” strategy including 3PL run or internally-operated facilities.
- Collaborate with DC Operations and Logistics Center of Excellence on in-region continuous improvement initiatives.
- Support strategic projects relating to regional transportation cost opportunities.
- Support and facilitate implementation and successful adoption of Logistics & Distribution technology systems (TMS, WMS, EWMS etc).
Required Qualifications For Consideration:
- 5+ years of work experience in Project Management
- 1+ years experience delivering complex and large-scale change projects that span across multiple business areas
- Experience owning the delivery of key project outcomes and metrics including scope, benefits, budget, quality, risks, issues & dependencies
- Ability to independently perform V look ups, pivot tables, charts, reports, and present reports to management
- Experience with Microsoft Projects or similar project managing scheduling software
You Will Excite Us If You Have:
- PMP Certification
Perks & Benefits:
The candidate will be rewarded with a comprehensive benefits package, including paid vacation, medical, dental, and vision plans, life and accidental death insurance, a 401(k) plan, and participation in the Company’s Annual Incentive Plan.
We want to enable our employees to do their best work, using the right technology and in a location that make sense for the business, customers, and everyone involved. Our Flex@Work program encourages our employees to have flexibility in their work environment. This program is available to all employees where demands of the job and personal preferred working styles meet in middle, combining in office and at home, remote working.
After You Apply:
Learn how to prepare yourself for the next steps in our hiring process by visiting https://careers.commscope.com/how-we-hire.
CommScope is on a quest to deliver connectivity that empowers how we live, work, and learn. Our employees push the boundaries of communications technology that enables game-changing discoveries like 5G, the Internet of Things, and gigabit speeds for everyone, everywhere. With our unmatched expertise in copper, fiber, and wireless infrastructure, our global clients rely on us to outperform today and be ready for the needs of tomorrow.
If you want to grow your career alongside bright, passionate, and caring people who strive to create what's next…..come connect to your future at CommScope.
CommScope is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO), including people with disabilities and veterans. If you are seeking an accommodation for the application or interview process, please contact us to submit your request at email@example.com. You can also learn more about CommScope’s accommodation process and EEO policy at careers.commscope.com/eeo