Global IT Procurement Category Manager (Remote)
In our ‘always on’ world, we believe it’s essential to have a genuine connection with the work you do.
CommScope is recruiting a Global IT Procurement Category Manager to join our growing team! This is a remote role. Candidates will be based anywhere in the United States.
How You Will Make An Impact:
- Create global sourcing strategies for IT services, hardware, and telecommunications spend aligned to Business Unit (BU) needs.
- Negotiate volume price breaks, rebate programs tied to aggregate dollars or volume thresholds or other creative incentives that delivers significant dollar savings from the category year over year.
- Collaborate with PLM, Ops, Engineering, Finance, Global Manufacturing, Global Transportation, Quality, R&D and Legal as needed
- Lead global cross-functional teams supporting BU/Category strategies and initiatives.
Required Qualifications For Consideration:
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field required
- 5+ years experience in procurement, supply chain, IT Hardware, IT Services, Telecommunications, or related field
- 2+ years experience in supplier negotiation and contracting experience
- 2+ years’ experience running RFXs with suppliers for stakeholders
- Experience managing IT Hardware or Telecommunications as a category
- Willing and able to travel domestically as needed
We want to enable our employees to do their best work, using the right technology and in a location that make sense for the business, customers, and everyone involved. Our Flex@Work program encourages our employees to have flexibility in their work environment. This program is available to all employees where demands of the job and personal preferred working styles meet in middle, combining in office and at home, remote working.
Perks & Benefits:
Be rewarded with a comprehensive benefits package, including paid vacation, medical, dental, and vision plans, life, and accidental death insurance, a 401(k) plan, and participation in the Company’s Annual Incentive Plan.
Anticipated salary range dependent on experience and qualifications: $98,800.00 - $158,100.00
After You Apply:
Learn how to prepare yourself for the next steps in our hiring process by visitinghttps://careers.commscope.com/how-we-hire.
CommScope is on a quest to deliver connectivity that empowers how we live, work, and learn. Our employees push the boundaries of communications technology that enables game-changing discoveries like 5G, the Internet of Things, and gigabit speeds for everyone, everywhere. With our unmatched expertise in copper, fiber, and wireless infrastructure, our global clients rely on us to outperform today and be ready for the needs of tomorrow.
If you want to grow your career alongside bright, passionate, and caring people who strive to create what's next…..come connect to your future at CommScope.
CommScope is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO), including people with disabilities and veterans. If you are seeking an accommodation for the application or interview process, please contact us to submit your request at email@example.com. You can also learn more about CommScope’s accommodation process and EEO policy at careers.commscope.com/eeo