Technician II, Process
Job Title : Technician, Process
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work closely with Team Leaders and Process Engineer to implement standard production processes.
- Modify or develop new processes / methods, tools, fixtures or equipments for repeatable, reliable and cost effective manufacturing.
- Provide precise feedback to Process Engineer on Yield issues.
- Analyze and find root causes for the product failure. Introduce Corrective, Preventive majors and improve First Pass Yield
- Elaborate actions plan, audits to prevent non conformity product situation. Escalate disciplinary issues to Shift Supervisor.
- Support new product introduction on manufacturing lines.
- Address Critical Machine, tool breakdowns and maintenance.
Qualification : Bachelor’s in related curriculum such as Electrical or Electronics or ETC Engineering.
Required Experience:3 to 5 years of work experience in a medium volume /mix electro-mechanical manufacturing or production environment with an emphasis on manufacturing processes.
Skills Required :
Include demonstrated competencies and physical, mental, & interpersonal skills.
Skill – Ability to effectively interact with personnel of various levels and disciplines. Ability to regularly contact, influence and negotiate with both internal and external individuals on complex issue.