Specialist, HR Shared Services
Responsible for ensuring accurate and timely processing of employee data, including; new hires, terminations, job and personal data changes. This role will also manage technology case workflow, knowledge management database, reporting on service levels and trends, customer service levels, production of regular reports and metrics for HRSS Manager as needed.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provides leadership and direction to the HR Service Center and to the work of HRSS Representatives, escalating major issues to HR Shared Services supervisor for determined resolution.
- Ensures staff receives in-depth orientation and training for project and services knowledge, as well as excellent, customer service skills.
- Serves as a primary interface to COE and Non-HR functional departments to appropriately escalate employee inquiries/concerns.
- Acts in a consultative and project management role to support definition and implementation of HR programs and projects.
- Maintains and improves HR Shared Services operations by monitoring system performance; identifying and resolving problems; preparing and completing action plans; completing system audits and analyses; managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs.
- Maintains comprehensive knowledge of CommScope’s organizational and departmental policies, guidelines, procedures in all areas of HR. Develops specialized knowledge in assigned specialty area of HR service such as reporting, HCM maintenance, talent, analytics, etc.
- Evaluates and analyzes complex employee HR and system questions, requests or concerns; quickly interprets the situation, determines the appropriate resolution or escalation, and communicates the resolution or and/or escalation to the customer in accordance with established standard operating procedures and approved guidelines
- Participates in projects and/or programs relating to HR Technology and Operations or other HR COEs.
- Bachelor's Degree is required. Master’s degree is a plus
- Must have preferably (4) three to (6) six years experience in one or more HR functional areas (i.e. HR Shared Services, Benefits, Compensation, HRIS, Staffing, General HR, etc.
- Experience of working on SF Employee Central.
- Proven ability to develop and sustain positive working relationships and influence others within and outside of direct reporting lines.
- Must possess analytical and problem solving ability, independent thinking, decision making and organizational skills.