Inside Sales Representative
Our Passion? The Network.
Everyone communicates. It’s the essence of the human experience. How we communicate is evolving. Technology is reshaping the way we live, learn and thrive. The epicenter of this transformation is the network. Our experts are rethinking the purpose, role and usage of networks to help our customers increase bandwidth, expand capacity, enhance efficiency, speed deployment and simplify migration. The world’s most advanced networks rely on us. Ready to innovate? Join us today.
We are seeking a pro-active, results driven and energetic Inside Sales Representative.
As an Inside Sales Representative you will be responsible for generating leads utilizing lead generation tools, advancing the sales process, creating SPR’s and other assigned activities. In addition, you’ll conduct research to identify leads and distribute leads to Account Managers (team members) through telephone, email, webinar and in person. They will participate in the planning and execution of company marketing activities.
Cold-calling prospects and overcoming objections of prospective customers are key aspects of this role as well as preparing and maintaining the customer database as accuracy if information is our key to success.
This role reports into the Inside Sales Manager and is based in either our Mount Waverly office in Melbourne or Silverwater office in Sydney.
It is advantageous for the successful candidate to possess professional qualifications in a relevant discipline such as Engineering or Computer Science and possess the following:
- High School Certificate plus relevant industry experience
- (Desirable) Experience in the installation and/or sales of Structured Cabling Systems or Associated Products incorporating Copper and Fiber Applications at corporate end-user level
- (Desirable) Technical experience in either communications and/or associated industries.
- Experience using D365 or similar CRM databases.
- Well-developed and proven commercial skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills as well as presentation skills
- Computer literacy, including MS Office, with an ability to interpret reports and information
- Strong team player capable of working cross-functionally with other teams
- Ability to work autonomously
- Self-driven, energetic and enthusiastic
- Strong customer focus
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to exercise initiative and achieve outcomes
- Computer literacy with an ability to interpret reports and information
If you believe you have the necessary skills, experience, drive and initiative to be successful in the role please apply.