Inside Sales Representative - Vietnamese Speaking
We are looking for exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you would like to be part of a team dedicated to delivering industry-leading performance through exceptional talent and a culture of innovation and collaboration, this is an opportunity you won’t want to miss. We are looking for a dynamic, organized, self-starter to be an Inside Sales Representative based in Mount Waverley, Melbourne.
What to Expect:
Working closely with the CommScope field sales teams and field sales management to identify goals that will grow CommScope’s business and position CommScope’s solutions for new business to end users through our Ecosystem of partners including Channel Distributors, Installation Business Partners, Consultants, Engineers, General Contractors and Integrators through telephone sales and scheduled in-field visits.
You Will Make an Impact By:
- The Inside Sales Representative will energetically interact with field sales and our ecosystem partners to discuss project opportunities and be the lead, in many cases, to see the opportunity through to the finish.
- Utilizing new business/project publications, both hard print and digital, the Inside Sales Representative will qualify new business leads and forward them appropriately to the field team or ecosystem
- The Inside Sales Representativewill be required to utilize CommScope‘s internal resources for product expediting, pricing, technical support, etc. in a manner to meet the customer’s expectations.
- The Inside Sales Representative will utilize CRM to manage his/her opportunities and use the same for account planning.
- To be a champion implementing the CommScope Sales Methodology
- Through creative thinking and planning, identify new fields of play and new opportunities that position CommScope as the lead solution of choice
- Follow-up on inbound leads that are generated by external lead generation tools
- Execute call out campaigns and cold calling of outbound clients
- Overcome objections of prospective customers
- Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential opportunities
- Create and deliver qualified opportunities
- Maintain and expand our database via D365 and SFDC
- Ensure follow-up with calls to action, dates complete profile of information, etc.
- Handle inbound calls and convert into sales leads
- Through creative thinking and planning, identify new fields of play and new opportunities that position CommScope as the lead solution of choice.
Required Qualifications for Consideration:
- A completed Bachelor’s Degree
You Will Excite Us If You:
- Have 6 months of previous selling experience
- Are multi-lingual and hence conversant in English as well Thai
- Demonstrate strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Show innovation through unique ideas and propose them to the team
- Willing to travel occasionally to support customer and partner face-to-face meetings
- You have experienced the benefits of data driven, purposeful coaching (via sports, arts, business, or other pursuits)
- Self-motivated and driven to succeed
In today’s always on world, CommScope is pushing the bounds of communications technology. We are building better connections and shaping networks of the future. For more than 40 years, we’ve been leaders in innovating the network infrastructure of the future. Developments such as the Internet of Things, seamless connectivity and 5G introduce new requirements and demand creative thinking. With our unmatched expertise in copper, fiber and wireless infrastructure, our global clients rely on us to outperform today and be ready for the needs of tomorrow.