Inside Sales (Ipam) - English Native
Everyone communicates. It’s the essence of the human experience. How we communicate is evolving. Technology is reshaping the way we live, learn and thrive. The epicenter of this transformation is the network—our passion. Our experts are rethinking the purpose, role and usage of networks to help our customers increase bandwidth, expand capacity, enhance efficiency, speed deployment and simplify migration. From remote cell sites to massive sports arenas, from busy airports to state-of-the-art data centers— we provide the essential expertise and vital infrastructure your business needs to succeed. The world’s most advanced networks rely on CommScope connectivity.
Will leverage CommScope’s technology, brand and global market leadership to increase funnel volumes and deliver revenue streams.
Will engage CommScope’s centralized resource pool of marketing and technical skills to achieve increased response times, direct engagement of defined End Users and proactive management of nominated Partner base to close revenue.
Responsible for driving profitable, sustainable growth in relevant line of business accounts through expanding client/partner relationships with CommScope, developing new services to existing accounts and prospecting with new services to non-users of CommScope portfolio.
Profitable, sustainable growth will be enabled through effective account coverage, account planning and creation of opportunities harnessing the full input of their virtual team (e.g. Sales Specialists, Professional Services and/or Field Sales).
May provide account management support (e.g. for a larger/Strategic or key accounts) where there is a client requirement.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Drives revenue growth - creates and captures demand within their assigned accounts and sells the full spectrum of the CommScope portfolio – enterprise, wireless, services, technology and solutions.
- Manage and develop relationship – establishes, manages effective business relationships and maps key stakeholders at both functional and management levels within the customer articulating the value that CommScope can deliver increasing client satisfaction.
- Create Client Strategy - Develops and implements effective coverage of nominated accounts, developing account strategies to create and capture opportunities to drive profitable and sustainable growth.
- Execute Client Strategy - Responsible for implementing the account strategy to maximize new service opportunities while acting as the client advocate.
- Navigate Political Environment - Identifies, understands and leverages the political dynamics in the client organization and within CommScope to effectively achieve goals.
- Engage Client through Thought Leadership - Establishes position of business advisor by demonstrating thought leadership and strategic thinking.
- Document Value - Responsible for communicating and leveraging the value delivered to expand the client relationship and increase the business growth opportunities.
- Represent the One Face of CommScope - Creates opportunities for selling unique, value-added solutions through the effective positioning of the CommScope portfolio. Learns from Sales Specialists to continuously improve their knowledge of the CommScope portfolio.
- Native English language speaker. Fluency in other languages advantageous.
- Must be adaptable, professional, courteous and motivated, and must work well independently or as a member of an extended team
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets, consultative led sales engagements and multi-party negotiations with partners and clients.
- Cognisant of Sales Cycle with demonstrable track record of leading, negotiating, influencing and closing deals, teaming with Internal and External resource
- Proficiency in Salesforce.com or similar CRM solution, corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Experience of having developed and executed business strategies to substantially increase accountgrowth and revenues.
- Demonstrates aptitude for account mapping and utliisation of online tools and resources to conduct research and due diligence to understand client business drivers
- Knowledge of relevant geographic market and competition relevant to CommScope product/services portfolio
- Knowledge of IT Networking market and, ability to absorb and communicate CommScope product/services portfolio and a positive approach to ongoing learning and development.
- Demonstrates drive and determination to achieve objectives and overcoming obstacles to deliver results
It is the policy of CommScope to provide Equal Employment Opportunities to all individuals based on merit, qualifications and abilities. CommScope does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age or any other characteristics as protected by law. Furthermore, this contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals with disabilities.