BSA Product Line Manger
Everyone communicates. It’s the essence of the human experience. How we communicate is evolving. Technology is reshaping the way we live, learn and thrive. The epicenter of this transformation is the network—our passion. Our experts are rethinking the purpose, role and usage of networks to help our customers increase bandwidth, expand capacity, enhance efficiency, speed deployment and simplify migration. From remote cell sites to massive sports arenas, from busy airports to state-of-the-art data centers— we provide the essential expertise and vital infrastructure your business needs to succeed. The world’s most advanced networks rely on CommScope connectivity.
Due to continued growth and customer demand, we are currently recruiting for a Product Line Manager to support our Base Station Antenna/TMAF product lines across Europe. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to grow their knowledge & experience in the technology sector working for an industry-leading wireless communications company.
Who We Are:
CommScope is a global innovator in broadband technology. Our team collaborates with leading Service and Content Providers to build entertainment and communication solutions that are personalized and mobile. At CommScope, we are constantly redefining connectivity to power a smarter, simpler, more connected world. CommScope customers include service providers (cable, broadband, telco, satellite), commercial verticals, small enterprises, and the people they serve. We win when our customers win…and that drives everything we do.
What to Expect:
As BSA Product Line Manager, you will support product line strategies, new product development, pricing, profitability, and marketing of the Base Station Antenna/TMAF product lines.
You Will Make an Impact By:
- Supporting the management of the product lifecycle including new product introduction.
- Supporting sales and marketing efforts through the research of market opportunities and competitors with existing product lines in assigned markets
- Managing and developing sales and marketing presentations where additional technical expertise is required on specific solutions, applications, architectures, or assigned markets.
- Contributing to the development of sales and marketing presentations where additional technical expertise is required on specific solutions, applications, architectures, or assigned markets.
- Taking responsible for providing expertise and maintaining product evaluations on competitive product offers.
Required Qualifications for Consideration:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in product management.
- Degree qualified in engineering, science, or business-related subject.
- Experienced in conducting primary and secondary market research, developing market strategies and segmentation, preparing strategic sales forecasts and analysis.
- Should be detail-oriented, organized, and methodical.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good business acumen to forecast the future trends in the market.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and deliver the results on the given deadline.
- Energetic, enthusiastic team player.
- Open to travel as required.
You Will Excite Us If:
- Have strong technical, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Background in telecommunications is a plus.
- Knowledge of financial components of product and marketing management.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Show innovation through unique ideas and propose them to the team
In today’s always-on world, CommScope is pushing the bounds of communications technology. We are building better connections and shaping networks of the future. For more than 40 years, we’ve been leaders in innovating the network infrastructure of the future. Developments such as the Internet of Things, seamless connectivity, and 5G introduce new requirements and demand creative thinking. With our unmatched expertise in copper, fiber, and wireless infrastructure, our global clients rely on us to outperform today and be ready for the needs of tomorrow.
It is the policy of CommScope to provide Equal Employment Opportunities to all individuals based on merit, qualifications and abilities. CommScope does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age or any other characteristics as protected by law. Furthermore, this contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals with disabilities.