Be Aware: Job scams and internet fraud are increasing. Learn how to recognize and avoid job scams.
Senior SuccessFactors Employee Central System Administrator (Remote)
In our ‘always on’ world, we believe it’s essential to have a genuine connection with the work you do.
If you excel in a self-governing and fast-paced environment and are passionate about solving difficult problems, CommScope has the role for you!
CommScope is looking to add a Senior SuccessFactors Employee Central System Administrator to our team. This role is a virtual remote role that will allow you to work from a home office environment based anywhere in the US.
How You'll Help Us Connect the World.
As a Senior SuccessFactors System Administrator passionate about Employee Central (EC) you will be responsible for supporting our global, innovative HR Business. Here, you will find a collaborative culture that encourages authenticity and fosters inclusiveness coupled with the opportunity to be part of the team that supports the CommScope’s SuccessFactors suite. With your excellent research and analytical skills, we will look to you to analyze advanced ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
As an SF Administration, you will have accountability for the recommendation of HR technology solutions for difficult and multifaceted business problems and apply technical and functional HR knowledge for the improvement, maintenance, and development of HR systems.
In this role, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to tackle intricate business issues from strategy to execution. We thrive with change and know the value diversity plays in bringing new insights and generating better solutions. Come connect your future!
Required Qualifications for Consideration:
- 5+ years of SuccessFactors experience in Employee Central (EC) including detailed business rules and EC reporting.
- Expert level of experience, knowledge, and expertise in business systems analysis, design, project life cycle methodology, best practices, and processes.
- Solid attention to detail, and a proven track record to take initiative, make independent decisions, exercise sound judgment, and develop creative solutions.
- Ability to maintain the highest level of discretion, diplomacy, and confidentiality paired with the ability to maintain composure and balance multiple conflicting priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to lead and coordinate cross-functional teams.
You will excite us if you have:
- A completed Bachelor’s Degree.
- Progressive functional SuccessFactors experience with Compensation, Variable Pay, Performance, and Goals.
- Experience working in a global, corporate environment.
- Development Plan, Calibration, Learning Management, Recruiting, Onboarding, Employee Central, and/or Succession Planning.
- Experience with SAP security, SAP HCM, and/or SuccessFactors RBP.
We recognize that the workplace is changing. We are pleased to offer this role as a part of our Flex@Work program which allows you the flexibility to choose an option that suits your work and life. Ask about this program and visit https://careers.commscope.com/flexatwork to learn more.
Perks & Benefits: The candidate will be rewarded with a comprehensive benefits package, including paid vacation, medical, dental, and vision plans, life and accidental death insurance, a 401(k) plan, and participation in the Company’s Annual Incentive Plan.
Anticipated salary range dependent on experience and qualifications: $80,000 - $130,000.
What happens after you apply: Learn how to prepare yourself for the next steps in our hiring process by visiting https://careers.commscope.com/how-we-hire.
CommScope is on a quest to deliver connectivity that empowers how we live, work, and learn. Our employees push the boundaries of communications technology that enables game-changing discoveries like 5G, the Internet of Things, and gigabit speeds for everyone, everywhere. With our unmatched expertise in copper, fiber, and wireless infrastructure, our global clients rely on us to outperform today and be ready for the needs of tomorrow.
If you want to grow your career alongside bright, passionate, and caring people who strive to create what's next…..come connect to your future at CommScope.
CommScope is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO), including people with disabilities and veterans. If you are seeking an accommodation for the application or interview process, please contact us to submit your request at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also learn more about CommScope’s accommodation process and EEO policy at careers.commscope.com/eeo