Kessel-Lo - Belgium
Transforming the wireless industry is dependent on the strength of innovation. At CommScope, we recognize the role of technology in redefining the way that we live; it's why we're not afraid to take on new challenges. Our team of engineers, whether early in career or experienced, are committed to showcasing the power of CommScope innovation. From opportunities in software, electrical, quality or mechanical - we have positions that support our end to end technology. So what's it like to work with us? Find out how you can use your engineering skills to make your mark on the world.
- Full Time
- Level: Experienced
- Travel: Yes (occassional)
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes for a successful Engineer at CommScope? Check out the traits below to see if you have the right mix.
- Team Player
Why We Work Here
"I love working for CommScope because of the amazing opportunies for growth and development in the video (cable) marketplace, particularly as a female engineer. I am on the front lines of new endeavors for CommScope in the cable marketplace allowing me to advance my knowledge and expertise while still pursuing other opportunities."Christin Principal Technical Support Engineer
"I am excited to come to work because innovating is the core of what I do. Working towards next generation products in advanced technology and CommScope's ecosystem. Each day we are problem solving and it keeps me going."Jala Staff Support Engineer
"My background is in Physics. I love everything telecommunications. So for my job to be at the forefront of it and now have the opportunity to collectively solve wireless, wired, massive, private, and business telecommunication problems and develop new telecommunication technology in the process is an offer I could not pass."Norbert Software Engineer
"My job is rewarding to know that my work helps make other people's jobs easier and creates high quality products for our customers."Paige Manufacturing Automation Engineer II
"The best part of working at CommScope is the people that I work with; this is a place that all work together on the same goal to succeed."Troy Principal Test Engineer
CommScope offers many career paths to support your immediate and future success. Below is an example of the first few progressions you could have in your Engineering career.
Engineer leads to Engineer II.
Engineer II leads to Staff Engineer.
Staff Engineer leads to Senior Staff Engineer.
Senior Staff Engineer leads to Principal Engineer.
Principal Engineer ends this branch.
Life & Disability
Vacation & Leave
Specific benefits vary from country to country.
CommScope pushes the boundaries of communications technology with game-changing and ground-breaking discoveries that spark profound human achievement.
We are a fortune 500 company who embraces challenges and continuously improve - for ourselves, our customers, our communities and our planet. ​
Our people make CommScope the trusted partner that our customers, suppliers and distributors can rely on.​
Our exciting careers allow lots of room for training, development and progression. Our careers have an attractive salary and benefits package. We invite you to be part of our talented professional community. Join a company that prides itself on innovation, integrity and agility.
Your role as our Molding Engineer includes:
- Being a subject matter expert and the central point of contact for the molding processes in Kessel-Lo.
- Manage the molding engineering team (depending on your experience). Together with the technicians and external suppliers you roll out the preventive maintenance plan of the molding machines and you work with production technicians to understand points of failure and areas of inefficiency.
- Represent the mold cell in cross-functional meetings and projects
- Monitor the quality of the manufacturing process, you analyse problems and recommend corrective actions as needed.
- Responsible for the molding projects by supporting R&D and by monitoring project runs within the scope and budget and according to the plan.
If we short-list your application, a full job description will be supplied prior to interview
- 5-10 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment and molding making process
- Master’s in engineering is preferred (but strong work experience within a technical background may also be considered).
- Proficiency in Dutch and English (both spoken and written).
- Knowledge of Lean principles and Six sigma is an advantage.
- Knowledge of PLC programming and vision systems are an advantage
If you this sounds interesting to you … Apply today!
It is the policy of CommScope to provide Equal Employment Opportunities to all individuals based on merit, qualifications and abilities. CommScope does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age or any other characteristics as protected by law. Furthermore, this contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals with disabilities.
Explore the Location
Get directions and see what's around our office.Start Exploring