Be Aware: Job scams and internet fraud are increasing. Learn how to recognize and avoid job scams.
Functional Analyst, SAP
Everyone communicates. It’s the essence of the human experience. How we communicate is evolving. Technology is reshaping the way we live, learn and thrive. The epicenter of this transformation is the network—our passion.
Our experts are rethinking the purpose, role, and usage of networks to help our customers increase bandwidth, expand capacity, enhance efficiency, speed deployment, and simplify migration. From remote cell sites to massive sports arenas, from busy airports to state-of-the-art data centers—we provide the essential expertise and vital infrastructure your business needs to succeed. The world’s most advanced networks rely on CommScope connectivity
Job Title: Functional Analyst, SAP
Work Location: Hyderabad
Understand the existing business processes and Translate knowledge of business processes into IT solutions that align with overall IT strategies as well as meet the needs of the business. SAP Configuration will be completed based on requirements provided by the business to meet their needs and ERP standards. This position will focus on the Plant Maintenance area and specialized functional areas.
You will excite us :
- Strong experience in SAP S4 Plant Maintenance / Serial Numbers / Warranty
- Functional knowledge of Plant Maintenance and touchpoints with other functions.
- In-depth technical knowledge across Repairs and Warranty work-stream.
- Should be able to work on the integration modules of PM and Repairs.
- Worked on the Serial Number functionality and the load process from different environments (good to have)
- Configuration experience across SAP-PM module and related objects.
- Data integration experience with non-SAP to SAP and SAP to SAP conversion projects.
- FSD Creation and reviewing/approving FSDs prepared by other team members.
- Ability to work with business and IT leadership in resolving design, build and support issues
- Experience with third-party systems that interact with SAP systems preferred.
- Must have excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Must be able to lead and mentor team members.
- Knowledge in QM Module and FIORI will be an added advantage
Related Education & Experience:
Bachelor’s in the related curriculum such as Computer Science, IT or related discipline with With 5-7 years into SAP Plant Maintenance
Commscope is an Equal Opportunity Employer.