Analyst, Financial Systems
Everyone communicates. It’s the essence of the human experience. How we communicate is evolving. Technology is reshaping the way we live, learn and thrive. The epicenter of this transformation is the network—our passion. Our experts are rethinking the purpose, role and usage of networks to help our customers increase bandwidth, expand capacity, enhance efficiency, speed deployment and simplify migration. From remote cell sites to massive sports arenas, from busy airports to state-of-the-art data centers— we provide the essential expertise and vital infrastructure your business needs to succeed. The world’s most advanced networks rely on CommScope connectivity.
Job Title : Analyst Financial Systems
Job Location : Hyderabad
Finance Master Data Ownership (SAP Finance & Controlling, Oracle applications): Responsible for managing master data and configuration data tables used in SAP. Support of Oracle systems related master data processes.
ACCESS MANAGEMENT SUPPORT (SAP and Access Violation Management System) - access maintenance, reports preparation
TESTING & TRAINING MATERIALS - testing support (SAP Finance & Controlling modules); support in preparation of SAP process documentation for training purposes
SAP REPORTING - supports preparation / maintenance of end user reports
Duties & Responsibilities
- SAP General Ledger account maintenance
- Maintain Sharepoint Chart of Accounts
- Maintain SAP FX tables as they relate to new general ledger account maintenance
- SAP Controlling cost element maintenance
- SAP Cost Center maintenance
- SAP Cost Center hierarchy maintenance
- Assign SAP cost center security based on approval
- Prepare emails for approval based on cost center owners
- Support Oracle systems related master data processes
- Maintain SOD (Segregation of Duties) and AVM (Access Violation Management) reports and master data
- Maintain product costing master data
- Maintain configuration data tables used in SAP Controlling modules. Includes freight allocation, variables, and overhead costing sheets as well as master data groups, sets, and variables used in reporting and planning.
- Maintain tax uplifts, freight and duties
- Maintain Sharepoint Training documents
- Maintain purchasing tax tables
- Maintain variants for remeasurement and translation
- Perform and execute planning support tasks (maintenance of statistical key figures, update plan versions, etc.)
- Develop queries
- Support testing for SAP implementations of new locations, software upgrades, new functionality and business process improvements
- Support in preparation of training materials
- Accounting with with 5 + years SAP experience in Finance and Controlling modules; including Finance master data maintenance, General ledger, Accounts payable, Accounts receivable, Asset accounting, Taxation, Integrations with other modules preferable.
- Strong SAP experience in all areas of the Controlling module: Cost Center Accounting, Profit Center Accounting, Product Costing, Production Processing, Internal orders, and Projects.
Include demonstrated competencies and physical, mental, & interpersonal skills.
- Minimum of 1-3 years SAP experience in Finance and Controlling modules
- Experience in Finance master data management
- Strong attention to details
- Good communication and writing skills
- PC proficiency including utilizing Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
It is the policy of CommScope to provide Equal Employment Opportunities to all individuals based on merit, qualifications and abilities. CommScope does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age or any other characteristics as protected by law. Furthermore, this contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals with disabilities.