Individual contributor field sales role, Manage large accounts, Responsible for Retaining Existing Accounts, Developing new Customers and Acquiring New and Competition Accounts, Responsible for selling company Products, Services or Solutions into the Key Accounts in a particular territory or region. Coordinates with other related functions to meet the assigned financial objectives and other business development activities; including meeting of product sales/solution sales goals. Develop a stable Business Eco-system for sustainable growth in marketplace and support achievement of company’s financial objectives. Travel required
Duties & Responsibilities
- Primary Contact / Style of Contact:
Develop, grow, and maintain sales and manage customer relationships at all levels in the Key Customer Originations. Engage appropriate internal resources as necessary to support sales pursuits
Proactively plan and direct sales activities required for each of the Customer Accounts. Manage and maintain high satisfaction levels with all the stake holders in customer organizations. Routine Customer visits, arrange customer training, regular updates on new products/solutions are expected in order to achieve maximum results in development of existing and new customers.
- Primary Job Focus:
Manages and develop a potential set of Customers, Regular meetings with all stake holders inside & outside Customer Organizations in order to enhance our Business Share with them. Strategic Planning to win the large and complex opportunities in the assigned list of customers. Maintains and grow the revenue share with each of the customer in the named accounts. Build and grow the business eco-system to help understand new business opportunities, new prospects and also to increase market intelligence, demonstrate significant expertise in Strategic and Technology Selling. Should get continuously updated on technology aspects of our existing and new products.
- Job Accountabilities:
Identify the business opportunities, Drive the qualified business opportunities and engage with all the required internal and external resources (Business Partners, Consultants, E&C, Architects etc..) to enhance our winning probability in each of such opportunities. Understands customer’s business, technology and product requirements and appropriately propose the solutions that meet customer needs.
Performs revenue and demand forecasting. Do account planning, project planning and other related sales administrative tasks to meet financial objectives. Provides information and reports, as required, to the supervisor about sales progress and related activities
- Role in sales process:
Executes the complete sales cycle, from prospecting and qualifying sales leads, coordinating the sales activities by engaging required resources and to presenting right solutions besides actively demonstrating negotiation skills to close the opportunities in CommScope’s favor. Using appropriate sales messaging, selection of products, service or solutions and partners to manage targeted accounts effectively
RELATED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s Degree required and a full time MBA in sales and marketing from a reputed institution is preferable with 5+ Years of Related Experience
Include demonstrated competencies and physical, mental, & interpersonal skills.
- Communication Skills:
Supports and participates in team sales initiatives where applicable by gathering and communicating pertinent information for assigned accounts
- Relationship Building Skills: proven experience
- Sales/Selling Skills: Proven experience in handling large customers, planning and managing Channels (Ecosystem SI, General Contractors, etc. ) , effective engagement with end customers, working with Consultants. Good experience in Account planning and developing. Multi-tasking.
- Account Planning/Forecasting Skills: proven experience in planning and developing potential accounts. Meeting and accurately forecasting the revenue commits
- Product/Service/Solution Knowledge: Good knowledge about Office LAN Structure Cabling, Data Center Connectivity and new trends in the Enterprise Segment. Knowledge about Switching, SAN Technologies, Data Center Infra Technologies are highly preferred.
- Customer/ Account/Market/Industry Knowledge: Proven experience in South Korea
- Highly prefer network system engineer experience.