Everyone communicates. It’s the essence of the human experience. How we communicate is evolving. Technology is reshaping the way we live, learn and thrive. The epicenter of this transformation is the network—our passion.
Our experts are rethinking the purpose, role and usage of networks to help our customers increase bandwidth, expand capacity, enhance efficiency, speed deployment and simplify migration. From remote cell sites to massive sports arenas, from
busy airports to state-of-the-art data centers—we provide the essential expertise and vital infrastructure your business needs to succeed. The world’s most advanced networks rely on CommScope connectivity
Job Title: Technician, Process
General Summary : Provide technical direction to all phases of Process Engineering in order to improve quality, reduce costs and maximize production that will establish the company as a world class low-cost quality producer. Plan, develop, organize, manage, and coordinate specific project assignments in order to reduce downtime, improve productivity and reduce scrap.
Duties & Responsibilities :
- Work closely with Team Leaders and Process Engineer to implement standard production processes.
- Modify or develop new processes / methods, tools, fixtures or equipment’s for repeatable, reliable and cost effective manufacturing.
- Provide precise feedback to Process Engineer on Yield issues.
- Analyze and find root causes for the product failure. Introduce Corrective, Preventive majors and improve First Pass Yield
- Support new product introduction on manufacturing lines.
- Address Critical Machine, tool breakdowns and maintenance.
- Perform filter with RF tuning, Assembly, Test operations with high skills.
- Understand the use of test equipment like IMD testers, network analyses etc.
- Troubleshoot the basic equipment issues.
- Provide training to new operators as pert he tuning, assembly, Test skills.
Qualification : Diploma or Bachelors Degree in related curriculum such as Electronics and Communications Engineering
Experience :2 to 5 years of work experience in a medium volume /mix electro-mechanical manufacturing or production environment with an emphasis on manufacturing processes
Skills Required :
- Ability to effectively interact with personnel of various levels and disciplines. Ability to regularly contact, influence and negotiate with both internal and external individuals on complex issue.
Commscope is an Equal Opportunity Employer.