Do you want to work for a stable, growing, safety conscious company ? Apply today!
We are looking for Assemblers who are hardworking and forward-thinking. Come join a team that helps push the boundaries of communications technology that enables groundbreaking discoveries like 5G, the Internet of Things, and gigabit speeds for everyone, everywhere.
Due to increased customer demand, continued growth and new business, this is a phenomenal opportunity for someone with a strong work ethic and a dedication to quality workmanship. We offer benefits DAY 1 including health, medical, retirement plans, vacation and more!
What does a great kitter do?
You will fill orders by pre-assembling individual items into ready-to-ship kits. It's important to ensure related items are grouped, packaged, and supplied together as one unit. You will pull the materials together by reading and interpreting work instructions and other specifications to determine layouts and sequences of operations using the proper tools and support equipment.
Safety is of critical importance to us. You will need to perform your work with little supervision in compliance with all procedures, and safety policies.
Qualifications for consideration:
- 0 - 2 years manufacturing/assembly experience.
- Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand English.
- Frequent standing, walking, sitting, bending, stooping, kneeling, lifting, and/or climbing.
- Ability to regularly lift and move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and occasionally lift, with assistance, up to 100 pounds
- Must be able to work in outdoors environment
You'll excite us if you have:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
What happens after you apply:
Learn how to prepare yourself for the next steps in our hiring process by visiting https://careers.commscope.com/how-we-hire
Our dynamic work environment attracts forward-thinking, hardworking, and caring people who strive to build what’s next. We provide our employees with opportunities where they can innovate and build while growing and developing their careers. We thrive with change and know the value diversity plays in bringing forth new insights and generating better solutions.
CommScope is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including people with disabilities and veterans. To learn more visit careers.commscope.com/eeo.