Sr QA Engineer
Bengaluru - India
Transforming the wireless industry is dependent on the strength of innovation. At CommScope, we recognize the role of technology in redefining the way that we live; it's why we're not afraid to take on new challenges. Our team of engineers, whether early in career or experienced, are committed to showcasing the power of CommScope innovation. From opportunities in software, electrical, quality or mechanical - we have positions that support our end to end technology. So what's it like to work with us? Find out how you can use your engineering skills to make your mark on the world.
- Full Time
- Level: Experienced
- Travel: Yes (occassional)
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes for a successful Engineer at CommScope? Check out the traits below to see if you have the right mix.
- Team Player
Why We Work Here
"I love working for CommScope because of the amazing opportunies for growth and development in the video (cable) marketplace, particularly as a female engineer. I am on the front lines of new endeavors for CommScope in the cable marketplace allowing me to advance my knowledge and expertise while still pursuing other opportunities."Christin Principal Technical Support Engineer
"I am excited to come to work because innovating is the core of what I do. Working towards next generation products in advanced technology and CommScope's ecosystem. Each day we are problem solving and it keeps me going."Jala Staff Support Engineer
"My background is in Physics. I love everything telecommunications. So for my job to be at the forefront of it and now have the opportunity to collectively solve wireless, wired, massive, private, and business telecommunication problems and develop new telecommunication technology in the process is an offer I could not pass."Norbert Software Engineer
"My job is rewarding to know that my work helps make other people's jobs easier and creates high quality products for our customers."Paige Manufacturing Automation Engineer II
"The best part of working at CommScope is the people that I work with; this is a place that all work together on the same goal to succeed."Troy Principal Test Engineer
CommScope offers many career paths to support your immediate and future success. Below is an example of the first few progressions you could have in your Engineering career.
Engineer leads to Engineer II.
Engineer II leads to Staff Engineer.
Staff Engineer leads to Senior Staff Engineer.
Senior Staff Engineer leads to Principal Engineer.
Principal Engineer ends this branch.
Life & Disability
Vacation & Leave
Specific benefits vary from country to country.
- Building wireless and wired network lab setups and test Wi-Fi Access Point/controller.
- Create test plans, test cases, execute them and log defects.
- Work with the local engineering team and international teams to bring our product to real life deployment.
- Candidate should have 3 + to 6 Years of hands on experience in WLAN testing, AAA , L2/L3 -Switching/routing.
- Proven experience of Wireless Protocols IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, ax
- Hands on experience in Wireless Controllers and Access Point End to End testing.
- Switching, STP, VLAN, Q-in-Q, GRE, IGMP, IPV4, IPV6, TCP, UDP, Multicast.
- OSPF, VRRP, Link Aggregation (LAG), Flow Control, DHCP, DNS.
- Experience with wireless/wired traffic generator and simulation tools such as VeriWave, Chariot, Spirent, Ixia, controller/AP simulator.
- Experience with wireless/wired analysis and troubleshooting tools such as WireShark, OmniPeek, Wi-spy, Aircap.
- Should possess good understanding of STLC and Strong debugging skills.
- Adherence to Quality Processes and deadlines.
- Should have good experience in deriving Test strategy and a comprehensive Test plan from Requirements document.
- Hands on experience in Phyton scripting language and solid understanding of Robo Automation framework.
- Ability to automate end-to-end test cases using Robot framework, Python, and In-house tools.
- Good communication skills, both Written and verbal.
Education: B.E/ B.Tech/M.Tech in Computer Science or Electronics and Communication from reputed institutes.
Explore the Location
Get directions and see what's around our office.Start Exploring