Manager Customer Service
Supervisor/Manager will take full responsibility for the company's order flow throughout the entire process. He or she will be charged with efficiently managing the Customer Support Organization & customer order process and working with other aspects of the operations team to ship all orders on time.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintains and communicates schedule, ensuring work is assigned to team members and completed on time.
- Collaborates with Planning, Material Handling and Shipping & Receiving departments to ensure orders are produced for attaining ship schedules.
- Addresses and works to solve any issues with orders in a timely fashion.
- Facilitates continuous improvement initiatives and meetings.
- Trains, coaches and mentors team members
- Leads daily meetings and communicates assignments and deadlines to team members.
Judgments and Decisions
- High customer service orientation.
- Detail-orientation and good analytical skills.
- Ability to communicate at different levels.
- Good problem-solving as well as organizational skills.
- Ability to manage effectively a team.
- Experience in managing a team of at least 4-5 employees
- Good records of Direct Customer Interaction
- Experience in Project Management is an added advantage
- Practical experience in handling similar position is desirable.
RELATED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Preferably with Bachelor’s Degree in related curriculum such as Commerce, etc., with 10+ years of related experience