Old Goa - India
Transforming the wireless industry is dependent on the strength of innovation. At CommScope, we recognize the role of technology in redefining the way that we live; it's why we're not afraid to take on new challenges. Our team of engineers, whether early in career or experienced, are committed to showcasing the power of CommScope innovation. From opportunities in software, electrical, quality or mechanical - we have positions that support our end to end technology. So what's it like to work with us? Find out how you can use your engineering skills to make your mark on the world.
- Full Time
- Level: Experienced
- Travel: Yes (occassional)
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes for a successful Engineer at CommScope? Check out the traits below to see if you have the right mix.
- Team Player
Why We Work Here
"I love working for CommScope because of the amazing opportunies for growth and development in the video (cable) marketplace, particularly as a female engineer. I am on the front lines of new endeavors for CommScope in the cable marketplace allowing me to advance my knowledge and expertise while still pursuing other opportunities."Christin Principal Technical Support Engineer
"I am excited to come to work because innovating is the core of what I do. Working towards next generation products in advanced technology and CommScope's ecosystem. Each day we are problem solving and it keeps me going."Jala Staff Support Engineer
"My background is in Physics. I love everything telecommunications. So for my job to be at the forefront of it and now have the opportunity to collectively solve wireless, wired, massive, private, and business telecommunication problems and develop new telecommunication technology in the process is an offer I could not pass."Norbert Software Engineer
"My job is rewarding to know that my work helps make other people's jobs easier and creates high quality products for our customers."Paige Manufacturing Automation Engineer II
"The best part of working at CommScope is the people that I work with; this is a place that all work together on the same goal to succeed."Troy Principal Test Engineer
CommScope offers many career paths to support your immediate and future success. Below is an example of the first few progressions you could have in your Engineering career.
Engineer leads to Engineer II.
Engineer II leads to Staff Engineer.
Staff Engineer leads to Senior Staff Engineer.
Senior Staff Engineer leads to Principal Engineer.
Principal Engineer ends this branch.
Life & Disability
Vacation & Leave
Specific benefits vary from country to country.
Job Title: Drafter
Duties & Responsibilities :
- Be responsible for new products’ release in SAP;
- Be responsible for maintain Document Information Record of BSA products in SAP;
- Be responsible for process Engineer Change Requests; ECR’s
- Provide support to production and other related departments with documentation trouble shooting;
- Share responsibilities with check drawings to ensure their accurateness.
- Support mechanical engineers related to modeling and drafting.
- Support in Building mechanical prototype and mechanical samples.
- Good knowledge of tolerance analysis, GD & T.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
Associate’s in related curriculum such as Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with preferably 5 years relevant experience or Bachelor’s in related curriculum such as Mechanical Engineering with preferably 2 years of related experience.
- Use PC and use Microsoft office tools
- Use Software generally used by mechanical team (solid works). Must be able to read drawings and understand dimensioning.
- Make Work Instructions
- Good communication skill in English
- Familiar with SAP, SolidWorks, AutoCAD
- Preferred - some knowledge of RF equipment/Design
Explore the Location
Get directions and see what's around our office.Start Exploring